Terms and conditions
- By accessing InnaSoft.com or requesting services from InnaSoft Ltd you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of:
- The terms and conditions of use may be changed at any time by InnaSoft.com online, and your continued access to the website or requesting services or using web site designed by InnaSoft Ltd means that you agree to be bound by the most current version of the terms and conditions of use.
- InnaSoft Ltd is a web design company providing design and site optimisation services for Clients.
- Our own web site www.InnaSoft.com and all content of it is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights.
- InnaSoft ltd is not a hosting company and we have not got any responsibilities to the services provided by a hosting company or any other companies mentioned on our web site.
- InnaSoft ltd has got no responsibilities to the information published on the sites that we have designed for our Clients.
Terms & conditions
- The following terms and conditions apply to all web site design services offered by InnaSoft ltd. Requesting the web site design services the Clients follow "Web design step by step".
- InnaSoft ltd uses templates as a starting point for the web site design and customization.
- We reserve the right to refuse to construct a web site which we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited by, sites containing adult oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation and sites which infringe copyright or are contrary to UK laws.
- All material, both text and images supplied by the Client and used in the construction of the Client's web site, will remain the client's property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the Client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
- The Clients are solely responsible for all information and images